£30 - £32 per hour
22 days ago
Bromley Council are following the most recent Government guidelines surrounding Coronavirus. During this period, we still look forward to receiving CV's and if your candidate is shortlisted we will be conducting tests and interviews remotely via phone and video link.
* It would be preferable for the candidate to have court report writing experience
* Knowledge of the Children Act 1989
* Knowledge of the range of services, which are available to children and families, and of the organisational framework within which they are provided
* Knowledge of child development and of family functioning and dynamics
* Knowledge of methods of social work intervention
* Ability to work within a framework of legislation, guidance, divisional policies and procedures and accountability to senior officers.
* Ability to relate effectively to children, parents and carers, many of whom may be under stress
* Ability to manage working time effectively in order to meet both professional priorities and administrative requirements.
* Demonstrate appropriate understanding, knowledge and skills in valuing diversity
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.