£29 - £35 per hour
17 days ago
In order to be considered for this role the candidate will have to demonstrate considerable Mash experience.
Must be Social Work England registered
A driving licence & having access to a car is preferable but not essential
Degree or equivalent qualification in Social Care
Be interested in working for Bromley in terms of location Will need to be available for a test & virtual interview. The successful candidate will need to be fully compliant to start within 2 weeks
Information for applicants covid-19:
Bromley council are following the most recent government guidelines surrounding coronavirus. During this period, we still look forward to receiving cv's and if successful, we will be conducting test and interviews remotely via telephone calls and video link.
Knowledge & Experience -
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Children Act 1989 and other relevant legislation, regulations and guidance such as national assessment framework.
- Knowledge of the range of services which are available to children and families and of the organisational framework within which they are provided.
- Knowledge of child development and of family functioning and dynamics.
- Knowledge of methods of social work intervention.
- Appropriate and relevant post-qualification experience of children and families social work within a statutory, voluntary or independent sector organisation.
- Ability to work within a framework of legislation, guidance, divisional policies and procedures and accountability to senior officers.
- Ability to relate effectively to children, parents and carers, many of whom may be under stress.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.