£36 - £38 per hour
3 months ago
Our client, Bromley Council is looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Children's Court team.
Ideal knowledge and description:
* Being well organised and have the ability to communicate effectively and give clear, articulate evidence in care proceedings
* Write reports to a high standard
* Meet court timelines for submission of statements, care plans and placement orders
* Undertake assessments, plan appropriate interventions and work creatively with children and families who are in care proceedings * Have a good understanding of safeguarding
* Be able to effectively undertake direct work with children and to have the child at the centre of all care work planning.
* Hold a limited caseload to ensure that you implement the highest standards of practice.
* Work in partnership with colleagues across teams and specialisms and partner agencies
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly