West London, London
£20 - £21.77 per hour
HF - 3730 - Dee_1571655011
7 months ago
Brokerage Officer, Adult Social Cared, West London, up to £21.77ph
If you are an experienced Brokerage Officer within Adult Social Care, this could be the perfect job for you.
You will support the Brokerage Manager in ensuring the effective and efficient management of residential and nursing placements.
Main duties include:
- To support the Brokerage Manager through administrative support and organisation ensuring that work flow is in order and cases are uploaded and closed effectively on Mosaic.
- To communicate appropriately and effectively on the telephone or by email with a wide range of internal and partnership service teams, departments, and external care providers.
- To ensure accurate and prompt data updating/ processing across appropriate H&F internal and provider systems.
- To assist in establishing and maintaining high quality administrative systems and exploiting the use of IT.
- To accurately process a range of invoices as delegated with due regard to the Councils Financial regulations and payment policies.
- To undertake other duties commensurate to the grade of the post.
- To process referrals promptly and within agreed timeframes.
- To ensure value for money is obtained within contractual arrangements when supporting the facilitation of nursing and residential care packages.
- To accurately record, broker and update associated systems promptly and in line with departmental procedure.
- Previous experience in Adult Social Care as a Brokerage Officer.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Council policies in relation to Equal Opportunities, Customer Care and Service Delivery.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.