Bradford, West Yorkshire
£33 - £35 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client, Bradford Metropolitan District Council is looking for a social worker to join their Childrens team.
- Undertake preventative work with families, providing them with support material aid and financial assistance to diminish the need for care or accommodation.
- Investigate complaints of neglect and ill-treatment of children.
- Provision of accommodation.
- Receive children committed to the care of the Authority and use Child Assessment and Emergency Protection Orders.
- Accept responsibility for and supervision of children in care and set up reviews of such cases at defined intervals.
- Undertaken investigations into prospective family, friends and foster parents and supervise fostering arrangements in both private and Local Authority approved cases.
You will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly