Bradford, West Yorkshire
Up to £500 per day
about 1 month ago
The purpose of this role is;
1. To have overall responsibility for management of a group of Children in Care Teams
2. To ensure that assessments, plans, interventions and review processes are timely, well planned, child focused and follow the appropriate statutory and local decision making frameworks.
3. Provide direct line management and have supervisory responsibility to up to 8 front line managers and promote their professional development.
4. Promote participation and the child's voice as part of your leadership, putting child focused decision making at the centre of your practice.
5. Provide out of hours management support as part of a rota
6. Build and sustain effective working partnerships across statutory services and the VCS to promote joined up, and effective responses to children and families.
7. You will be jointly responsible for the recruitment and selection of the workforce required to effectively run this service area ensuring that safe and appropriate recruitment processes are followed.
8. Provide strong leadership to the service area working alongside your colleagues to develop effective communication and to ensure continued service development.
9. Investigate and make recommendations to senior management concerning matters of staff conduct and professional responsibilities.
10. Ensure that the service area is subject to effective financial management and works to the allocated budget.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.