£450 - £500 per day
10 days ago
Duties will include;
- Lead on all procurement, lease and contractual agreement activities it to deliver a successful launch of the community hubs.
- Build effective relationships with team members and any external consultants responsible for delivering services to effectively engage, persuade and influence on the target outcomes.
- Ensure project deadlines are met in a timely and efficient manner and deliver appropriate stakeholder management.
- Manage and record costs of the delivery of the project including managing the process to request additional funding to support the project deliverables as necessary.
- Managing timely engagement, communication and change management for the project.
- Developing and maintaining a milestone schedule with particular emphasis on key interdependencies with other projects.
- Create and manage a comprehensive risk register for the project including the implementation of all agreed mitigations.
This role is deemed outside IR35.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.