£40 - £42 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client Bournemouth Council is looking for a Social Worker to join their Exploitation team. .
An exciting opportunity exists for suitably experienced and qualified Senior and advanced practitioners to join our dedicated exportation Team . The team works intensely with young people and children exploited through county lines using a Team around the Child Approach .
The teams works both flexibly and creatively to engage and build trusted relationships with a range of children suffering harm through exploitation . The team has low cases loads and access to training and clinical supervision .
We are looking for
* Advanced /senior practitioners.
* At least 3 years qualified .
* At east 3 years recent experience of working safeguarding /child protection team.
* Willing to work some evening and weekend.
* Have a commitment and experience of working with adolescents
* Extensive knowledge and experience of working with and support children who have been exploited.
Minimum Health and & Safety Knowledge Required
Demonstrable basic health and safety knowledge relevant to the job, according to Section 7 HSWA and Council policy.
Personal Protective Equipment
N/A. Must be suitably dressed.
*This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act, 1974.
If the worker has access to children, young people under 18 and/or vulnerable adults then a CRB check and DoH check are required.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.