Bolton, Greater Manchester
£26 - £30 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client, Bolton Council is looking for a Social Worker to join their R&A team.
Based in the Multi-Agency Referral and Assessment team (MASSS) in Castle Hill working across the borough.
Experience of working in referral and assessment team and familiar with statutory processes
* Undertaking home visits to gather information to establish any safeguarding concern- initial child /family needs assessments
* s47's enquiries- including co-ordination of statutory meetings and closing s47 if no further action/concern
* Provide short term interventions -liaising and passing case assessment/referrals to other teams when progressed
* Work within the Courts, taking statutory action when necessary to protect a child, including Emergency Protection Order applications and initiation of Care Proceedings
* Duty rota cover - front line social work
Full time 37 hours per week - free onsite parking
You will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly