Bolton, Greater Manchester
£33 - £35 per hour
2 months ago
Our client, Bolton Council is looking for a social worker to join their Children with disabilities team.
Based in the Children with Disabilities team at Castle Hill working across the borough.
Experience of working with CWD and familiar with statutory processes
- Undertaking home visits to gather information to establish any safeguarding concern- initial child /family needs assessments
- Provide a service to children with disabilities and their families
- Work within the Courts, taking statutory action when necessary to protect a child
- Duty rota cover - front line social work
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.