Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £39.07 per hour
13 days ago
Our client Birmingham childrens trust is looking for a Mental health DCSC Team manager to join their team.
As Team Manager, you will lead your team to effectively deliver mental health services which provide the best possible outcomes for people with ongoing mental health difficulties. You will promote a proactive and preventative approach, supporting a culture of high-level responsiveness and effective collaboration with our partner agencies.
This highly rewarding role will offer you the opportunity to develop your management skills. Through your inspirational leadership, drive and experience you will develop and support your team, maximising their potential and performance.
To have an ability to demonstrate excellent mental health social work practice in order to support and guide your team. Above all you'll be highly motivated, resilient and dedicated to delivering the best services to adults with care and support needs and their Care givers.
Essential requirements are:
* Registered social worker with Social Work England
* Expert knowledge of the Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act and other relevant legislation.
* Proven experience of leading and managing change with a significant understanding and awareness of mental health and emerging developments.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.