21 days ago
One of my outstanding clients are currently recruiting for a specialist SEN Teaching Assistant to work with children who are on the ASD spectrum.
This schools is a mainstream primary school that also caters for children with a wide variety of complex needs. The school aims to provide support to these children by providing high-quality teachers and support staff to see them through their development.
The school is looking for enthusiastic, dynamic and compassionate teachers to come on board and join their hard working team.
- You will need to have previous experience of working within SEN (ideally within complex needs/ ASD).
- You will need to have experience with PECs or MAKATON
- You will be required to be committed to the development of both yourself and the pupils in your class.
- You must be able to deliver outstanding teaching and learning alongside a multi-disciplinary classroom team.
- You will need experience of taking the lead in your subject area and have clear ideas of how to achieve exceptional progress for students.
- You will require the ability to ensure that your pupils fulfil their potential and that you are ambitious in your expectations of them.
- You are required to possess the elements of a calm demeanour to be able to maintain a sense of humour under pressure
- You must understand and be committed to safeguarding children.
The School Offers:
- A committed and enthusiastic staff and governors
- Quality professional development
- An exciting opportunity to shape the future of our school and to set the culture for achievement and progress for all of our pupils
- A purposeful, happy and supportive environment with learning for all at its centre.
This an excellent opportunity to secure a long-term position with the option to go permanent after the first term. If you feel you have the desired qualities and are looking for a new challenge, please apply with an up to date CV.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school-then please email your updated CV to Natalie at Remedy Education.