Tower Hamlets, London
£70 - £95 per day
18 days ago
Behaviour Mentor Required for SEMH school in Tower Hamlets.
About the role: This Behaviour Mentor role is based in a supportive and proactive SEMH school in Tower Hamlets. They are seeking educators to work with a wide range of needs, from children and young people with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs to more Behavioural Difficulties linked to Autism.
Our team has built an excellent reputation in the local area, and we're looking for more high-quality mentors to work with these schools to positively impact the progress and attainment of their pupils.
* Supporting on a one-to-one basis or in small groups
* Working with other support staff to engage pupils in class and minimise disruption
* Providing feedback to teachers and parents
* You will be assisting pupils with Autism, SEMH, ADHD, Severe Learning Difficulties and other Learning Disabilities
The ideal candidate:
* Outgoing and mentoring manner
* Enthusiastic and passionate about helping children reach their full potential
* You will be expected to think on your feet and be proactive, no day is the same in a Special School, so being prepared is vital.
* Ability to form excellent relationships and rapport with pupils Highlights of becoming an Engage Teaching Assistant
* Develop your knowledge of the national curriculum
* Ideal post for graduates looking to move into a career in teaching
How to apply
If you're as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below - or get in touch with us directly. If you're not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don't be disheartened - you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for.
look forward to hearing from you