£75 - £85 per annum
about 1 month ago
Behaviour Mentor/ SEN TA- Kensington & Chelsea - Immediate start
Remedy Education are recruiting for vibrant, fun and hard-working Behaviour and Learning Mentors who are keen to use their behaviour management skills in a Secondary School in Croydon.
The school are looking for candidates who are able to start immediately and to remain in the position for the rest of the academic year. There are currently four positions available, all in different classes and school years. The successful candidates will need to have strong skills working with children who have behavioural difficulties on a 1:1 basis.
Ideally, the perfect candidate will have:
- A bubbly, fun personality!
- Confidence dealing with pupils of different abilities, that often have SEN requirements;
- Have very strong classroom management skills;
- Knowledge of SEN, including Autism, Dyspraxia, Dyslexia and Behaviour Difficulties; The majority of these roles will involve working with children who have moved from Pupil Referral Units and back into mainstream education so the successful candidate will need to have the relevant skills needed to deal with challenging behaviours and complex needs.
- Ideally candidate will drive due to limited public transport
Candidates who have experience working with children who have SEN, Makaton or Team Teach trained are hugely encouraged to apply, although this is not essential.
To apply for this role either apply directly or e-mail James@remedyeducation.co.uk. Any questions ask for James on 020 418 1390.