£80 - £100 per day
16 days ago
Remedy are looking for Behaviour Mentors to work in a lovely school in Romford.
Duties of the role:
- Managing pupil's behaviour.
- Ensuring students engage with lessons, providing academic support and working under the instruction of the class teacher.
- Helping the students with their life skills.
To be considered you will need:
- Previous experience working in schools
- Excellent behaviour management
- Valid DBS or update service
If you believe that you are suited and interested in this role. Please send your CV or call 0204 531 0058.