£85 - £95 per day
29 days ago
- Behaviour Mentor
- Full-time position - MON - FRI, 8.30am - 4.00pm
- Key Stages 1 and 2 - Primary
- Small Alternative Provision
- Southwark based
- Immediate start - March 2021
A Primary school based in Southwark are seeking a Behaviour Mentor. This position is for an immediate start, and is full-time, long term until the end of the academic year. For the successful Behaviour Mentor, there is also the potential for a permanent contract to be offered.
- At risk young people aged 5 -11 years
- Alternative education and behavior intervention
- Small class sizes
- Passionate and down to earth staff
- Great relationships between staff and pupils
The role: Behaviour Mentor
- Support the Class Teacher
- Engaging and encouraging students in learning activities
- Positive role model
- Working 1-1 with students who need extra attention
- Behaviour management - diffusing challenging situations, de-escalating conflict
This Behaviour Mentor role would suit an inspirational leader! You must be creative, able to think on your feet and think outside the box about ways in which you can get through to students from various backgrounds. You must be calm, patient and up for a challenge. The rewards are endless when you are successful in this educational setting and for the right candidate the Provision also has generous funding for this role.
Please apply now to be considered for this full-time post in Southwark.
At Remedy Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across South East London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.