£70 - £80 per day
5 months ago
Behaviour Mentor - Enfield, North London - ASAP Start
Remedy Education are currently recruiting for a number of Behaviour Mentors to work across a selection of mainstream schools based in the heart of Enfield, North London.
- Behaviour Mentor
- Mainstream primary schools and secondary schools
- ASAP Start
- £70.00 - £80.00 per day
- 1-2-1 Pupil learning
The role is full time a full-time opportunity. The role will entail the responsibilities of; 1-2-1 learning support, mentoring, progress coaching, behaviour reports and positive encouragement. The pupils have emotional and behavioural difficulties, meaning that the ideal candidate will be able to support them emotionally and socially as well as with their academics.
- Supporting pupils with challenging behaviour and emotional difficulties
- Ability to engage and support pupils with their learning
- Supervising & Monitoring pupils' behaviour
- Progress Coaching & 1-2-1 sessions
- Liaising with staff and parents daily Benefits to you
- Focused team management and positive school structures
- Opportunity to get Team Teach trained
- Available full-time (5 days a week) and committed to their job
- Ability to stay calm and de-escalate challenging behaviour
- Ability to empathise with the needs of each individual pupil
- Experience working with challenging behaviour is desirable
- Valid DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one
If you feel this is the right role for you, then please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education for further information.