£75 - £85 per day
21 days ago
Role: Behaviour LSA in PRU
Location: Greenwich, South East London
Salary: £60- £70 per day
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Long term
Remedy Education is currently working with a fantastic SEN School in Greenwich. The school caters for children and young people with SEMH, Autism and Challenging Behaviour.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the class teacher with planning , monitoring and delivering creative lessons
- Acting as a positive role model and managing behaviour
- Providing 1:1 and small group Maths, English, Science and behaviour interventions.
- Ensuring a safe learning environment and approaching education with a child centred approach.
- Support pupils to make good academic progress, under the direction of the teacher
- Set challenging and demanding expectations and promote self-esteem and independence
- Under the direction of a teacher implement group or 1:1 interventions to support pupils who have emotional or social barriers to learning
- Establish constructive relationships with pupils, acting as a role model and setting high expectations
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils
- Provide feedback to pupils in relation to progress and achievement under guidance of the teacher
The ideal candidate will have:
- A hard-working, energetic and flexible nature
- Clear communication skills
- A calm, understanding and consistent approach to working with children
- Knowledge of Autism, SEMH, ADHD and Challenging Behaviour.
- Ideally Team Teach trained.
Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Education Consultant Carly Walters as soon as possible.