£120 - £145 per day
2 months ago
Behaviour and Pastoral Lead - ASAP Start - Full time - Long term - Lambeth South East London
Remedy Education are looking for a Behaviour and Pastoral Lead to start in our lovely Secondary School based in Lambeth South East London.
Main purpose of the job:
- To carry out the duties of this post in line with the remit outlined in the School Teachers' Pay and
- Conditions Document including the conditions of employment for Leading Practitioners and the
- Academy's own policy
- To assist the Headteacher in the organisation, management and development of the school with a
- focus on behaviour across all key stages
- Maintain an effective whole school behaviour for Learning and Safety culture
- Ensure rigorous monitoring of a whole school behaviour standards
- Ensure the provision for professional development and support opportunities ensure the highest
- standards of behaviour management among staff
- co-ordinate the effective deployment of resources and strategies to ensure that students
- behavioural and emotional needs are being met and they are able to engage in learning effectively
- To carry out teaching duties as required
- To assume responsibilities of the Head of School / Headteacher in the absence of the Head of
- School / Headteacher / Deputy Headteacher
- To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within
- the school
- To deliver training and support to other schools to generate additional income for the academy
You must have previous experience to be accepted for this role.
Please apply now or contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.