£24 - £28 per hour
29 days ago
Our client, Bedfordshire Council is looking for a social Worker to join their Adult with Learning Disabilities team.
- To perform all the functions of the post in a manner consistent with current legislation and with current Social Services policies, standards and procedures as endorsed by the Senior Management Team.
- To take responsibility for all the functions of the post within the boundaries of delegated responsibility.
- To manage a caseload and associated administrative tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
- To act appropriately upon receiving referrals allocated by the team manager / senior social work practitioner.
- To engage and empower service users, their carers and their support networks and actively to elicit service user and carer feedback in order to ensure person centred interventions.
- To ensure that appropriate information is available for service users and carers
- To carry out assessments as appropriate, including carer assessments, within timescales and to contribute to or coordinate the construction of outcome focused care plans which are informed by best practice, guidance and an understanding of the organisational context.
- To attend court as and when required and to prepare and present any necessary reports.
- To work in partnership with other professionals e.g. Health, in order to provide appropriate and effective services for service users and carers.
You will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly