Up to £400 per day
about 2 months ago
This is not a technical Business Analyst role, this role involves gathering, analysing and presenting Organisational Design information (including financial data) to aid decision-making on service redesign models.
Other duties will be;
* To gather information to support service redesign recommendations through interviews, document analysis, workshops, business process mapping etc.
* To assist with evaluating information gathered from multiple sources to propose service redesign recommendation inline with the council's Operating Model.
* Assist to drive and challenge service areas on improvements and efficiencies to inform plans.
* Excellent analytical skills (inc. financial) required, including an understanding of how to interpret council business needs and translate them into service delivery models.
* Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group: managers, officers and subject matter experts.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.