Barking and Dagenham, London
£400 - £450 per day + Outside IR35
19 days ago
Duties of the role will be to develop three realistically achievable business cases, that are to be fully scoped out as to the requirements and investment required, that, based on securing capital and revenue funding, can proceed to implementation of the following:
- Adapting three existing buildings, to accommodate the partnership requirements of having up to 50 staff co-located, in each of our three Best Chance Family Hubs, in the North, West and East of the borough and to deliver a range of services from, that are to be welcoming spaces for children, young people and families to access.
- System solution/s that are best able to support a single gateway/ referral pathway into Family Hubs and enable data sharing as to referrals; assessments; care planning and report multi-agency performance data, across all partners who are to be co-located within the Family Hubs
- System solution for creating a virtual, digital front door that encompasses our Early Help and Best Start to Life offer, that will be easily assessable, user friendly and that provider, partner agencies and others can ensure published information on the portal is kept up to date and maintained, so to ensure it remains a trusted portal for families, children and young people, as well as professionals.
- Family Hub building and infrastructure requirements of partner agencies are to be mapped out, to support inform the requirements of Family Hubs. Some of this work has already started across our Health Visiting and Targeted Early Help services.Information Sharing agreement for Early Help to be developed and signed off, utlising the Pan London MASH Information Sharing agreement as a guide.
- To work alongside our partner agencies such as the Local Authority, Education and NHS Estates teams to identify suitable Family Hub sites, scoping out the feasibility of those sites being able to meet the requirements; understanding the future leasing arrangements and revenue implications; the adaptations needed, gaining quotations for works to be undertaken and IT infrastructure requirements to support inform the business case. To ensure that ongoing revenue implications are fully scoped out, including approach for how both capital and revenue are to be kept affordable and realistically achievable. As part of the business case, to include a clear implementation project plan and timescales.
- To work alongside our internal IT, Digital Solutions and Systems and Performance teams, including partner agencies IT / Systems and information governance teams to support inform system integration and digital portal solutions and how existing platforms can be linked, ensuring that recommended system solutions and their interface with the Councils systems are scoped out; and that all solutions are predicated on the needs and requirements of partner agencies who are to be using them and are realistic and affordable solutions to implement.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.