£80 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
Autism TA - Additional Training - Greenwich
Q- Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant with an in-depth understanding of SEMH?
Remedy Education are working exclusively with a large Greenwich SEN School on the hunt for a 1:1 Learning Support Assistant to support a child with SEMH.
This is a complex role which calls for the expertise of a confident and proactive individual with existing experience supporting children with SEN, specifically ASD.
If you fit the bill and are keen to become part of a wonderful school where additional in-house training is always offered, apply for this 1:1 Learning Support Assistant position today.
The SENCo is eager to hold trial days the first week back after half-term, so submit your CV for consideration NOW!
1:1 Learning Support Assistant: ROLE
- Full-Time Position
- Long-Term Role - September 2022 - Until July 2023
- Competitive Daily Rate
- Provide Tailored 1:1 Support
- Deliver a Range of Interventions to a KS3 Child with ASD
- Trial Days to be Arranged Immediately
1:1 Learning Support Assistant: PERSON
- Degree Graduate from a Reputable University
- Experience is Essential!
- Strong Understanding of SEN is Required
- Resilient, Committed, Passionate, Playful, Innovative, Focused
- Perfect Opportunity for a Future Counsellor, Educational/ Clinical Psychologist, Child Psychotherapist & Primary Teacher!!
1:1 Learning Support Assistant: SCHOOL
- Lovely SEN Secondary school
- Supportive & Welcoming SENCo
- In-House Training Offered to ALL Support Staff
- Exposure to a Variety of Therapists e.g. Speech & Language, Drama Therapists
- Located in the Greenwich area
Do not delay! To be considered for this 1:1 Learning Support Assistant position, apply today by sending me your Updated CV or please call Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
At Remedy Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%