£35.00 - £38.00 per hour + Depending on experience
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Team Manager to work within Wandsworth Councils Special Guardianship and Post Permanency Team.
- Responsible for supervising social workers completing prospective kinship assessments - mainly special guardians, some assessments are for the fostering panel as a connected person foster carer.
- The team also provides support to eligible special guardians - through applications to the ASF, mediation and putting in place agreed actions from the support plan.
- Good supervision skills.
- Ability to quality assure assessments -providing guidance with developing analytic skills.
- Strength-based approach to managing.
- Currently the team is working at home, due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Communication is via a virtual plant form.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly