£35.00 - £42.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking Asylum Seeker Social Workers to work within Surrey County Councils Looked after Children's Team.
- Carrying out Age Assessments and attending court hearings for Judicial Reviews.
- Utilising a knowledge of immigration legislation and working with young people with no recourse to public funds.
- Undertaking direct work at the UK Border Agency Home Office on a regular basis and knowledge of the National Transfer Scheme and Pan London Rota.
- Supporting young people in their transition to becoming independent and moving to the Leaving Care Team at the age of 18 years.
- Preparing and supporting young people for appointments with housing, benefits office and floating support.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly