£40 - £50 per hour + Negotiable + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Advanced Social Work Practitioner/AMHP - Worcestershire County Council - Up to £50ph!
- Social Work England Registered and qualified Advanced Social Work Practitioner
- To ensure the day to day management of the Vulnerable Adults Team to
- To supervise Social Workers and Social Care Workers
- Support staff to achieve the required results within team plans/set objectives.
- Identify clear priorities for staff particularly in relation to statutory procedures and standards.
- Understand data and information on team performance and ensure individual action plans are implemented, to remedy any concerns about the quality or quantity of work undertaken.
- Build effective relationships with partner organisations to support the delivery of services within integrated teams.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.