£33 - £35 per hour + DOE
4 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for an Assistant Team Manager for a Mental Health Team for Wandsworth Council.
- To ensure the team carries out its statutory functions under the Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity Act, and Human Rights Act. To have a knowledge of the Mental Health Act. To promote good communication with adults and their carers and within teams. This involves ensuring that practitioners maintain accurate and timely case records and share information appropriately.
- To provide regular, formal professional supervision for practitioners within the team while being mindful of both Council's Policies and Procedures, legislation and Professional Standards.
- In conjunction with the Team Manager to provide leadership and direction for the team on a daily basis, prioritising and managing risk and providing a timely response.
- To participate in ensuring that the Council's resources are used to the best effect for adults and carers. This will include oversight of Care and Support Plans and reviews for the teams.
- To work in partnership with other Divisions and with external partners such as Health, the voluntary sector and private providers to promote a joined up service for adults and their carers.
- To act as Safeguarding Adults Manager (SAM) for safeguarding investigations and to chair safeguarding enquiry meetings.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*