£35.00 - £38.00 per hour + Negotiable, depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Team Manager to work within a Leaving Care Service for Wandsworth Council.
- Line management of Personal Advisers, including the provision of high quality supervision and support for case management to ensure the development of a skilled and effective workforce
- Regularly liaise with key teams within Wandsworth, with a particular focus on Youth Support and Children Looked After Team Managers to ensure smooth transition arrangements for case transfers
- To support the development and maintenance of a positive working culture within the team, to ensure staff are motivated and deliver high quality services that respond positively to the needs of the service users
- Facilitate regular Performance and Development meetings for all staff, identifying and meeting their learning and development.
- To support the implementation of a staff rota to provide appropriate telephone cover for evenings and weekends working in accordance with safe practice and the London Borough of Wandsworth Lone Working policy.
- To ensure there are file systems and information sharing protocols with referrers and that these systems are used in line with contractual requirements by all staff
- To deputise for the Team Manager in his/her absence.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly