West London, London
£24 - £34 per hour
ATM - CWD - Dee_1567584657
18 days ago
Assistant Team Manager, Children with Disabilities team, West London
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is working in partnership with a local authority based in West London to recruit and experienced Assistant Team Manager for their Children with Disabilities team.
You will need substantial experience of managing and developing staff in a statutory front line setting.
Purpose of the role:
- To ensure good outcomes for children and young adults in Need, subject to Child Protection Plans, LAC and/or Leaving Care, receiving a service under the National Eligibility Criteria or require safeguarding as adults through the delivery of timely, high quality social work services.
- To provide effective day to day management and support to Social Workers and Child in Need workers including the provision of reflective supervision, direction, guidance and decision making in complex cases.
- To be a visible member of the Management Team and to contribute to the strategic policy and procedural developments within their Team and the wider Children, Housing and Adults Service Directorate.
- Responsible for the day to day management of up to 6 Social Workers or Child in Need workers.
- To ensure services are provided within set budgets and provide value for money.
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Proven ability to cover the duties of Team Manager in their absence.
- Proven ability to mentor less experienced ATM's on an individual level and in group supervision.
- The ability to support social work staff in the preparation of reports for court and other purposes, including an in depth knowledge of the operation of legal proceedings and the ability to develop and implement care plans for looked after children.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.