£38 - £40 per hour
about 1 month ago
Assistant Team Manager, Assessment Team, Amersham, Buckinghamshire, up to £38-£40ph
If you are an experienced Assistant Team Manager with a background in Assessment teams, we want to hear from you.
You will work in an already established Assessment Service that provides a statutory social work service to children, young people and their families.
Main duties include:
- To supervise staff, qualified and unqualified, as delegated by the Team Manager to ensure the continuity of service delivery by the team.
- To manage the teams' duty system and team diary and to work as part of the duty system.
- To provide immediate guidance and support to staff receiving referrals or providing advice.
- To liaise with operational teams ensuring cases are transferred and priorities made clear
- To ensure that the views of children and young people are represented.
- To ensure an adequate induction of new staff.
- To act as a resource for other team members in working with complex referrals or contacts, as determined by the Team Manager to ensure the continuity of service delivery by the team
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience in an Assessment team
- Car driver/owner essential
- Experience as an Assistant Team Manager
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.