£500.00 - £650.00 per day + Depending on experience
15 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an Assistant Director for Surrey County Council.
Role Title: Assistant Director Vulnerable Learners
Reports to: Director Education, Lifelong Learning and Culture
- Lead the delivery of front line services supporting learners through a quadrant management structure to ensure all learners achieve their potential through a flexible team around the child approach.
- Embed new models of working to ensure services are integrated and aligned with Family Resilience and Safeguarding to improve outcomes particularly for vulnerable and disadvantaged learners across Surrey.
- Contribute to collective leadership of the council, working collaboratively across the organisation and with partners and stakeholders to support delivery of great services to residents.
- Leadership Work collaboratively with Directors to develop the directorate's strategic approach to service delivery and business improvement to deliver the council's priorities.
- Make a significant contribution to the development of policy in the relevant service or functional area to support continuous improvement and meet quality and legislative requirements.
- Lead on developing and managing key strategic initiatives or programmes of work working collaboratively internally and externally to deliver key council priorities.
- Plan, organise and manage a complex operational or functional area through managing teams to deliver a professional service within the overall business plan.
- Provide professional leadership to the team/s and/or colleagues, strengthening skills and competence and fostering a strong culture of standards, performance and accountability.
- Role model the council's behaviours and leadership expectations, and ensure that all approaches and outcomes are consistent with organisational and public service values.
- Champion and manage transformational change and embed new ways of working to ensure high quality service delivery and value for money.
- Work collaboratively internally and externally to ensure that issues are effectively managed and foster partnership working to promote sustainable service improvements and generate efficiencies.
- Maintain effective budgetary control, while ensuring legal, regulatory and policy compliance within area of responsibility and that effective systems operate to manage performance and risk.
- Work inclusively with a diverse range of stakeholders and provide leadership on equality issues to promote equality of opportunity.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly