£75 - £90 per day
25 days ago
About the Role:
Remedy Education are working on behalf of a 'Good' Ofsted rated mainstream Primary School based in Lambeth, South West London.
The school are looking to recruit a kind and patient individual to assist on a 1:1 basis as a SEN Teaching Assistant to work with Autism (ASD). The role will be full time school hours (08:30-15:30) and the child is a Year 3 male.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working with SEN students, be passionate about working with SEN and be able to work closely with the child to encourage positive learning, academically and socially. This role may become permanent for the right candidate, please click 'apply now' and attach your CV to be considered. The role is due start as soon as possible.
The role and ideal candidate:
- Working on a one to one basis with a child who has ASD in Year 3
- Supporting the child in lessons to ensure they are learning to the best of their ability
- Motivating and encouraging the pupil in a positive manner and assisting in weaker areas
- Knowledge of the curriculum
- Passionate about making a difference with SEN children
- Be patient and able to build a bond with the child
- Must have experience working with SEN before
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Remedy Education is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Remedy in order to fill this vacancy.
Remedy Education is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you would like to earn a £100 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme