£80 - £85 per day
2 months ago
ASD Teaching Assistant - Enfield
- £80-85 daily rate Depending on experience
- Long term to permanent role
- Full time - Monday to Friday 8.30am - 3.30/4.00pm
- Based in North London, Enfield
Are you an experienced SEN or SEND teaching assistant who is looking for a new opportunity? Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
Remedy education is currently recruiting for a SEN school in Enfield. The school provides quality education for children with Autism (ASD). The organised management team offer a fantastic environment to develop your career and continue the success of the school. Communication, and developing children's communication skills is a top priority and the school is committed to providing opportunities for children to communicate throughout the school environment. Makaton and PECS are used daily by children and staff.
Person Specification -ASD Teaching Assistant
The successful candidates need to have:
- Proactive person who works on there own initiative
- Experience working with children and young adults that have ASD would be preferable
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with other staff
- Resilient personality who works well under
- Empathetic and patient someone who can build rapport with the children
- Training on PECS, Makaton, Team Teach and moving handling strongly desired
Our amazing school based in Enfield are looking to take someone on immediately, the school has friendly staff and great transport links.
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.