£140 - £180 per day
10 days ago
ASD Teacher - Greenwich
**ASD KS3 Class
**Good Ofsted Rating
The School - ASD Teacher - Greenwich
Remedy Education is currently recruiting for a 'good' rated Secondary SEN school in Greenwich that caters for children with autism (ASD/ASC). This school provides quality education for children with special educational needs and is looking for a focused and skilled teacher to provide a high standard of learning for students in KS3 at the school.
The Candidate - ASD Teacher - Greenwich
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Previous experience of teaching students with Special educational needs (ASD/ASC)
- Experience in PECS (picture exchange communication system), Makaton (Language communication program) or BSL (British sign language) would be useful but not essential
- Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
- Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and differentiate based on each child's individual needs
- Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
- Reliable & punctual
- Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
- Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
- Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN.
About the Role - ASD Teacher - Greenwich
- You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 6-12 students with special educational needs (ASD/ASC)
- You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
- You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
- You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
Why work with Remedy Education?
- the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
- flexible registration procedures
- market leading pay rates - paid to scale and beyond
- your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Remedy Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £100
Please email your updated CV