£80 - £90 per day
10 days ago
Long term perm
Are you an experienced Learning Support Assistant with strong knowledge of ASD?
Remedy Education are working alongside a brilliant primary school based in Lewisham, who are seeking a an ASD Specialist LSA to support a child in a reception class on a 1:1 basis from the new academic year, lasting until at least July 2023.
Judged to be "Outstanding" in their latest Ofsted inspection, this school is a fantastic place to work and learn. The school offer SEN training, brilliant support from SLT & SEN Specialist, and actively advocate the mental well being of both staff and pupils.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3 months of solid SEN experience
- PECS / Makaton knowledge is a bonus
- EYFS experience is ideal not essential
- Must be available full-time and ASAP
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this position as an ASD Specialist LSA in Lewisham. Or for more information about the role, contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education today.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career!