£150 - £200 per day
about 1 month ago
ASD PMLD SLD Teacher - Greenwich, South East London
- January 2022 Start
- Based in Greenwich South East London
- SEN Teacher- ASD/PMLD/SLD
- Long term to permanent position
- Full time
Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of the most vulnerable children?
Remedy Education works with some of the best schools around London and is currently recruiting teachers for an SEN school in Greenwich. The school caters for children with severe, profound and multiple learning difficulties (SLD/PMLD) and autism (ASD). They are looking for focused and skilled teachers that are able to work 1-1 and with small groups to help the children engage in their learning.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Previous experience of successful outcomes when teaching students with Special educational needs
- Experience of working with students with ASD/PMLD/SLD
- Able to liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
- Able to tailor lessons based on each child's individual needs
The Role ASD PMLD SLD Teacher
- The role will involve working with children with special needs (PMLD/SLD/ASD)
- Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
- Working closely with individual children and tailoring the lesson to their needs
- encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Recommend a friend to Remedy Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £100.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.