£75 - £85 per day
2 months ago
ASD, Autism Learning Support Assistant (LSA) Job | SEN TA, KS1 / KS2
ASD Learning Support Assistant (LSA) ASD, Autism Learning Support Assistant (LSA) Job | SEN TA, KS1 / KS2
About the School: This welcoming primary school is looking for an experienced and highly knowledgeable SEN Teaching Assistant to join their inclusive environment after half term.
About the Role: As an ASD specialist Learning Support Assistant your role will include supporting children on a 1:1 basis with ASD and discuss SEAL (Social and Emotional Aspects of Learning) targets with an aim to reintegrate the children back in to the classroom.
The school is looking for a Teaching Assistant with the following skills/aptitudes:
- The successful candidates will have previous experience supporting children with ASD and EBSD (Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties) within a primary school
- It is preferred that you have a Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent training (i.e. Phonics, Autism Awareness, Behaviour Management) and suitable experience using PECS, Makaton and Visual Timetables.
- Have previous experience working with students with SEN including, ASD, EBSD and learning difficulties on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Have a high level of literacy and numeracy
- Have proven success of supporting children across Key Stages 1 and 2
- Can manage groups (up to 12 pupils) with directed interventions
- Be an effective team player
- Have excellent knowledge of Safeguarding Children
- £75 - £85 per day
- Term-time only 8:30am - 4pm
Apply Now! To apply please click the 'Apply Now'