£19.00 - £21.00 per hour + Depending on experience
19 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced ASB Officer to work within Hounslow Council.
- To provide a first-class Anti-Social Behaviour management service to Hounslow Council residents.
- To promote a philosophy of putting service user needs first at every opportunity.
- To work with other officers in Housing, Children and Adults Services, Regeneration, Economic Development and Environment and where appropriate other Departments to ensure services are integrated at the point of delivery.
- To manage complex Anti-Social Behaviour, Domestic Violence and Hate Crime cases providing specialist support to Housing Management Service to resolve cases escalated to the specialist team including legislative action where necessary.
- To provide training, guidance and support to Housing Officers on the management of Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB), Domestic Violence and Hate Crime cases.
- To work closely with the Professional Witness, Concierge, Estate Caretakers, Housing Officers, Housing Team Leaders and Sheltered Scheme Managers to resolve ASB issues.
- To work closely with the enforcement team, noise team, estate and other police teams and other agencies to take multi-disciplinary action to resolve Anti-Social Behaviour cases.
- To make full use of the anti-social behaviour management tools made available under the Anti-Social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014. Utilising the legislation to take preventative and/or legal action required to resolve complex ASB issues.
- To prepare and serve legal notices and prepare cases for court. Provide and encourage residents who are victims of ASB to attend court hearings to give evidence, preparing witness statements and court documentation as required.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly