North West London, London
£27 - £35 per hour
AMHP - H - Dee_1591086347
about 1 month ago
AMHP or MH Social Worker, NW London, up to £35ph
If you are a Mental Health Social Worker or an Approved Mental Health Professional with experience working with people with severe mental health disorders, we want to hear from you.
You will work with other experienced professionals in a multi-disciplinary Community Mental Health Team. It's an exciting time to join this well established team.
For AMHP roles, you will need to be a car driver.
Main duties will include:
- Manage a caseload of service users using the Care Programme Approach policy and practice guidelines for the local authority
- Undertake holistic assessments of need, formulate care plans through multidisciplinary CPA planning process
- Regularly review care plans and adjust services where appropriate.
- Negotiating and co-ordinating the application of resources and seeking modification of attitudes or behaviour when required
- Working directly with extremely vulnerable service users or those with the most complex issues including severe and enduring mental disorders.
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification.
- Registration with Social Work England
- Experience in the assessment and care management of people with a severe and enduring mental disorders.
- Experience in the application of the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and the Care Act 2014.
- Current UK Driving License and insured for work purposes.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To find out more about this role, please call Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.