South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
Up to £35 per hour + Depending on Experience
11 days ago
Advanced Social Worker - South Gloucestershire Council - Response Teams - Up to £35ph!
- Post-Qualifying Experience
- SWE Registration
- ASAP Start
- Service is structured with 4 response teams working on a duty basis, 3 and 1 - you will be expected to provide on site cover at Badminton Road at least your duty week. Those who live further than 40 miles as the crow flies from BS37 5AF (proof required to be validated by Joe Scrase in the Recruitment Team) will also be eligible for a Travel and Accommodation allowance of >£150 per week (£30 daily for each day you are in South Gloucestershire working)
- Pay is fixed at £35 per hour limited - not negotiable. Do not submit people wanting higher rates, we will not be able to break this cap.
- We will pay up to 40 hours as standard (get paid for more of the hours you actually work!) - additional hours may be approved on duty week, at managers prior approval.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.