South London, London
£30 - £38 per hour
ASW 5057 - Dee_1578497647
6 months ago
Advanced Social Worker, Care Planning Team, South London, up to £38ph
If you are an experienced Social Worker with a background in Child Protection and court work, this could be the perfect job for you.
You will need to have significant experience of working in a statutory setting with children, making professional judgements that deliver improved outcomes.
- The Social Work teams include a Team Manager, Assistant Team Manager, 7 Qualified Social Worker's and a Family Support Worker. There are 13 teams overall.
- Caseloads are between 15 - 17 Children (some cases lower) (Mixed case load of CIN, CP, PLO and Care Proceeding)
- The cases are a mixture of complexities, whereby some need Child In Need plans, others need Child Protection plans and a reduced number require PLO/Care Proceedings. Caseloads will be considered upon the complexities of the cases.
- You will be working with children subject to a Child Protection plan ensuring that plans are progressed to avoid delay for the child.
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Post ASYE - one year qualification
- Substantial experience in a long term Children & Families team in the UK
- Court experience including writing initial/final evidence and care plans
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.