about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker, Children and Families
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background working with Children in Need, we want to hear from you.
You will be building effective relationship with the Child in question, to ensure a ful\ly integrated and holistic approach.
Main duties include:
- Manage an allocated social work caseload relating to children, young people and families within the locality, including child protection and court work.
- Prepare for, and participate in, planned work relating to court and court orders effectively and within appropriate timescales.
- Undertake assessments in accordance with legislation, policies and procedures; with consideration to both the Framework for Assessment and risk in order to inform analysis and plans
- Identify children in need who may also be in need of protection and effectively safeguard them.
- Assess the needs of children and young people and determine an appropriate level of intervention and service provision, including packages of support for families. Negotiating, coordinating and providing and/or commissioning services as appropriate.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience with Children in Need
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Ava Frankel on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.