£38.00 - £40.00 per hour + Depending on experience
7 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Advanced Public Health Intelligence Specialist to work within Surrey County Council.
- To lead on Data Systems, Information Governance, Surveillance and Performance for Public Health and the Health and Wellbeing Board
- To develop data science approaches within public health to support our broad surveillance, performance and analytic work programme
- To provide advanced public health analytics in collaboration with team members and the local analytic community of practice to support local partners to improve population health and reduce health inequalities. Partners include colleagues Surrey County Council, the Health & Wellbeing Board, local Integrated Care Systems (Surrey Heartlands and Frimley), local Integrated Care Partnerships, CCGs and multi-agency partnership networks
- Degree/ HNC or equivalent, or substantial relevant experience in a relevant subject.
- May require a specialist technical qualification or membership of an appropriate professional institution.
- Significant practical or professional experience and understanding of a specialist area or supporting service teams and/or providing support to the public
- Comprehensive understanding of subject matter, legislation, principles and practices relevant to the technical area.
- May require previous management experience including staff supervision, development and organisational skills.
- Proven ability to apply project management principles and techniques to manage a range of projects through to completion
- Proven ability to establish and maintain highly effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Comprehensive knowledge of computerised business systems.
- Proven written and oral communication with the ability to influence and work in collaboration with others.
- Ability to understand, meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Proven problem-solving skills, and the ability to exercise high levels of initiative to devise and implement workable solutions.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly