depending on experience
7 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an Advanced Practitioner
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- The post holder will uphold the HCPC Proficiency for Social Workers and maintain an updated portfolio with evidence of continuous professional development.
- The post holder will maintain update Professional Registration with the HCPC or any subsequent statutory registration body.
- The post holder will provide focused and purposeful social work interventions, within a Resilience framework, with explicit aims and objectives about desired outcomes within the context of managing risk to children.
- The post holder will demonstrate a high level of understanding of complexity which applies to the role and be able to adequately respond to these in a timely purposeful manner which meets the Nolan Standards.
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly