St. Helens, Merseyside
£30 - £35 per hour + Negotiable
15 days ago
Advanced Practitioner - St. Helens Metropolitan Borough Council - Duty Team - Negotiable Pay Rate!
- We are looking for an advanced practitioner to join the Duty Team on an interim basis to cover the secondment of our permanent advanced practitioner.
- This role is a case holding role with the additional duty of supporting and mentoring staff and supporting practice development.
- The Duty Team consists of 4 duty teams , each with a team manager and advanced practitioner.
- Each duty team will be on duty 1 in 4 weeks and this is where allocation of work will arise, the role of the Duty Team will be to undertake timely assessments and planning, coordinate child in need meetings and intervention with families to support a step down plan or closure.
- The team will hold cases for up to a period of 12 weeks to support this work, however should cases require child protection intervention or legal intervention we support the transfer of longer term chid in need, CP, PLO to our assessment teams.
- This role is likely to be required for at least period of 6 months or until a more permanent arrangement can be considered for cover.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.