£35 - £38 per hour
Ben - Safe_1641467003
18 days ago
This role reports to the HSCP Strategic Partnership Manager. The post-holder will:
- Establish effective working arrangements with the learning and development officers in HSCP partner agencies and with the workforce responsible for safeguarding children.
- Consult and engage partner agencies in the HSCP to map and promote local safeguarding training provision and identify learning and development needs.
- Develop and deliver a learning and development programme that meets local priorities and does not duplicate the training provision already in place in HSCP partner agencies.
- Support the development of learning and development resources for use by partner agencies and implement innovative delivery methods to increase participation in safeguarding training.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of learning and development provision to ensure it is high quality, delivers excellent value for money and remains relevant and responsive to developing local needs.
- Identify and implement opportunities to generate income from HSCP training provision for reinvestment.
The Haringey Safeguarding Children Partnership (HSCP) is responsible for ensuring that everyone in Haringey works together to safeguard children and young people in line with the principles set out in working together 2018. The Strategic Business Unit is responsible for the delivery of the priorities set out in the HSCP business plan. It is the role of the Business Unit to support the statutory safeguarding partners and wider partnership in fulfilling their duties to promote effective joint working to safeguard children in Haringey. The Business Unit is responsible to the Executive Leadership of the HSCP.