27 days ago
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background working with Children in Need, we want to hear from you.
You will be building effective relationship with the Child in question, to ensure a fully integrated and holistic approach.
Main duties include:
1. Work independently to hold and effectively manage a small complex caseload. This will include the most high risk, high need, looked after children; a range of high profile court work and specialist assessments and interventions as required
2. Undertake high quality direct work with children, young people and families, involving all key family members and prioritising children and young people's safety. Work using Signs of Safety methodology, which works collaboratively with families to empower them to find solutions whilst ensuring working within the policies, procedures of Children's Services and regulatory standards
3. Lead on family network meetings and case mappings. Carry out in depth and ongoing family assessment of social need and manage risk to children, with particular focus on parental capacity and capacity to change
4. Co-work specialist assessments with less experienced members of the team to ensure that they improve and develop
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience with Children in Need
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.