depending on experience
16 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an Advanced Practitioner.
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- The post holder will uphold the HCPC Proficiency for Social Workers and maintain an updated portfolio with evidence of continuous professional development.
- The post holder will maintain update Professional Registration with the HCPC or any subsequent statutory registration body.
- The post holder will provide focused and purposeful social work interventions, within a Resilience framework, with explicit aims and objectives about desired outcomes within the context of managing risk to children.
- The post holder will demonstrate a high level of understanding of complexity which applies to the role and be able to adequately respond to these in a timely purposeful manner which meets the Nolan Standards
- The post holder will work directly with children and provide a clear and targeted accurate assessment of the child and his/her family's needs in line with statutory guidance, undertake interviews, observations and gather information from children, families and other agencies as directed by the line manager.
- The post holder will be able to support and assist less experienced social workers and NQSWs as directed by the line manager.
- The post holder will manage the caseload as directed and organise the casework activities prioritising tasks and responsibilities on their own cases in addition to supporting and overseeing the work of less experienced social workers and NQSWs.
- The post holder will ensure that statutory responsibilities are undertaken for children including visiting children, arranging reviews, reporting to the court, delivering within timescales and meeting any other national and local performance targets.
- The post holder will provide highly skilled written and verbal reports, which are concise, informative and based on analysis of complex evidence.
- The post holder will present complex information at a range of settings, including with families, foster carers, police, courts and to colleagues as requested by the line manager.
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly