South London, London
£32.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Advanced Social Worker to work within a Care Planning Team for Croydon Council.
The Social Work teams include team manager, Assistant Team manager, 7 SW's and a Family Support worker. There are 13 teams overall.
15 - 17 Children (some cases lower) (Mixed case load of CIN, CP, PLO and Care Proceeding)
Complexity of cases:
The cases are a mixture of complexities, whereby some need CIN plans, others need CP plans and a reduced number require PLO / care Proceedings. Cases loads will be considered upon the complexities of the cases.
5 Essential Requirements for the Role:
1. Social Work Qualification
2. Completed ASYE year/ Post 1 years experience
3. Court work experience/ PLO experience
4. Experience of working within a Child Protection Service ( ability to identify risk and implement clear safety plans)
5. Ability to analyse information and formulate clear intervention plans that are child focused and purposeful
6. References that highlight timeliness of work is being complete
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly