£32.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experience Advanced Social Worker to work within a Looked After Childrens Team for Croydon Council.
Case Load: 16
5 essential requirements for the role:
1. Skills in prioritising key tasks whilst holding a complex case load are essential.
2. Understanding the needs of 'children looked after', with particular regard to 'permanence''
3. Undertaking continuous assessments of complex young children including assessment of risk, using principles of child development.
4. Developing individualised care plans which are informed by high quality assessments
5. Emotional literacy and a focus on direct work with vulnerable children is essential.
Essential experience required:
This role is for a post court CLA service. Social workers will hold a case load of 0-18 year old's who are 'Looked After'. The role involves holding adoption cases and undertaking adoption proceedings, completing Lifestory work asnd other forms of direct work. a knowledge of how ot promote key outcomes for young people is important and the ability to be a key player in professionals meetings and lead professional network would be a distinct advantage.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly